Vitus Vitesse EVO CRS Di2 Road Bike (Ultegra)
The Vitesse EVO CRS Di2 from Vitus is a top-level road race bike that is engineered and equipped to offer outstanding performance anywhere. It features a strong, stiff and lightweight full carbon frame that’s ideal for long-distance Grand Tour events, club rides and Sportives. A 12-Speed Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset offers instant and precise gear shifting and Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes ensure exceptional all-weather stopping power. This race bike is also equipped with Prime Primavera carbon handlebars, a Primavera carbon seatpost, and tubeless ready Reynolds AR29 carbon wheels wrapped in Michelin Power Road TLR Tubeless Ready tyres.
Shimano Ultegra Di2 12-Speed Electronic Groupset
The Vitus Vitesse EVO CRS with a Shimano Ultegra Di2 12-Speed electronic groupset, is a lightweight high-performance road bike that is ready for high-level road racing. But this isn’t just a bike for the rising road because what goes up must come down. Sharp on the climbs, but also agile on descents and capable of holding speed on the flat. To be a great all-round road bike, to a win a Grand Tour even, it must perform everywhere.
One-Piece Full-Carbon Road Bike Race Frame
The Vitesse has been on a redesign journey, and this new EVO features the latest one-piece carbon frame construction from Vitus. Not only does it look sleek and stylish, but the seamless design also has no joins and there is no extra material being used to bond the frame together. This carbon frame is ultra-stiff, strong and lightweight. From the first pedal rotation, you will realise that the Vitesse EVO will greatly benefit your road riding experience.
Stable and Efficiency Race Optimised Geometry
The EVO geometry is optimised to give you control through turns while also being responsive to bursts of acceleration and offering outstanding efficiency on steep climbs. Stiffness is engineered into the frame where you need it most, so precious energy won’t be wasted – something every road cyclist appreciates. It also features modern frame clearance that provides space for wider, larger volume tyres. Wider tyres help to smooth out rough and unstable road surfaces, roll faster and ensure more grip in all riding conditions.
Fast, Agile and Responsive Road Race Bike
The Vitesse EVO is a masterful climber. When you dream of dancing on the pedals, floating up legendary climbs and scorching personal bests, this is the bike you do it on. And when you roll over the top and hit the descent, this bike inspires confidence and lets you relax as you race the perfect route to the bottom.
- Frame: Vitesse EVO Carbon, SL UD Carbon, UCI Approved, Internal Cable Routing, 12mm x 142mm axle, Flat Mount
- Fork: Vitesse EVO Carbon, SL UD Carbon, UCI Approved, Tapered Steerer, 100 x 12mm, Flat Mount, Size Specific Offset
- Headset: ACROS Aix-Low R3, Sealed Bearings, OD46, 1 1/8” – 1 ½”, 41.8 / 28.6 – 52 / 40
- Handlebar: Prime Primavera Carbon Aero, UD Carbon, Rise: 78mm, XS:380mm S:400mm M:420mm L:420mm XL:440mm XXL:440mm
- Stem: Prime Doyenne Lightweight Aluminium, Bar Bore 31.8mm, +/- 5 degrees, XS:90mm S:100mm M:110mm L:110mm XL:120mm XXL:120mm
- Grip(Tape): Vitus Super Grip, Anti Slip
- Wheelset: Reynolds AR29 DB Carbon Clincher Wheelset, 700c, Tubeless Ready, 100 x 12mm Front, 142 x 12mm Rear, Centre Lock, HG Freehub
- Front Rim: Reynolds AR29, Carbon, Tubeless Ready, Disc Brake, 20 Hole, Rim Depth: 29mm, Inner Rim Width: 19mm, Outer Rim Width: 27mm
- Rear Rim: Reynolds AR29, Carbon, Tubeless Ready, Disc Brake, 24 Hole, Rim Depth: 29mm, Inner Rim Width: 19mm, Outer Rim Width: 27mm
- Front Hub: Reynolds GW RRB, 100 x 12mm, Centre Lock
- Rear Hub: Reynolds GW RRB, 142 x 12mm, Centre Lock, HG Freehub
- Front Tyre: Michelin Power Road TLR, 700c x 25c, Tubeless Ready
- Rear Tyre: Michelin Power Road TLR, 700c x 25c, Tubeless Ready
- Spoke: Reynolds, External Brass Nipples
- Chain: Shimano M8100, CN-M8100, 12-Speed
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8100, FC-R8100, 52/36T, XS:165mm S:170mm M:172.5mm L:172.5mm XL:175mm XXL: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: TRiPEAK 386-24, BB 386EVO for 24mm axle
- Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra R8170 Disc, BR-R8170, Hydraulic Disc, Flat Mount
- Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra R8170 Disc, BR-R8170, Hydraulic Disc, Flat Mount
- Rotors: Shimano MT800, Front:160mm, Rear:140mm
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8150, FD-R8150
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8150, RD-R8150-GS, 12-Speed, Shadow
- Left Shifter: Shimano Ultegra R8170, ST-R8170, Wireless
- Right Shifter: Shimano Ultegra R8170, ST-R8170, Wireless, 12-Speed
- Freewheel: Shimano Ultegra R8100, 11-34T, 12-Speed
- Saddle: Vitus Race Performance, CRN-Ti Rail, Pressure Relief Channel
- Seat Post: Prime Primavera Carbon, 27.2mm, 10mm Offset, XS/S: 300mm M/L: 350mm XL/XXL: 400mm
- Seat Screw: Vitesse EVO Integrated, Internal Wedge System
- Weight: Medium: 7.7kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools and plastic pedals are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Please note that due to ongoing issues in the global bike supply chain, manufacturers may substitute certain component items due to availability. In this situation, they will be replaced with the same quality or better performing parts.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.